ASK THE RIGHT QUESTIONS: BUILDING A FRAMEWORK FOR EDUCATING ABOUT ANTISEMITISM
Our webinars are designed to increase participants’ knowledge of Holocaust history, explore and access classroom-ready content, and support instructional practice to promote student learning and understanding of this complex history and its lasting effect on the world.
How do we begin to frame the conversation around antisemitism with our students? Which questions should we be asking, and how do we answer difficult questions responsibly? As part of the Shine a Light Initiative to build awareness and understanding of antisemitism, engage in a roundtable discussion with leading organizations in the fight against antisemitism and gain important understanding, tools and strategies to find success in the classroom. Panel Participants:
- Melissa Mott, Director of Antisemitism, Holocaust and Genocide Education/ Echoes & Reflections Project Director, ADL
- Sharon Jacker, Director of Education, JCRC-NY
- Yehuda Potok, Director of Jewish Education, Facing History and Ourselves
- Kira Simon, Director of Curriculum & Training, ADL
- Dori Gerber, Director of Professional Learning, Institute for Curriculum Services
To register, please fill out the form to the right.
Check out other webinars on our website.